Friday, July 30, 2010

The Break UP

How do you break up something that was never really together? I'm not sure, but I've managed to do it. BTW I am two cocktails in so if I spell something wrong rest assured I really do know how to spell.

I realization hit me lately. Who am I kidding, I've known it for some time now but I just found the ovaries to admit it. He will NEVER be capable of being the man I want. And I've spent years trying to show him, years believing him, and to no avail.

So, its over. I've deleted just about any way to communicate to him and tonight as I was walking home and I realized I couldn't drunk dial him (yes, I've done it before), I broke down and cried in the middle of the street. It's really over.

And with God's blessing, or someone's help, I will begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment