Monday, December 21, 2009

The Memo

Ladies be warned. A phenomenon is happening with men of the 21st century, and the only thing that can explain it is that there are instructions, a memo if you will, with the way to be an asshole. I would like for you to read the email below:

Hey K****,
I've been thinking. You're a lot of fun and really cute, but I really didn't expect to get involved with anyone so quickly. I realized that I'm just not ready for this, and that you should find someone better. I've had a lot of fun with you and I'm sure we could have more fun, but experience tells me it's better to step out early than to wait and drag things out.
I wish you well,
DICKHEAD

I added his name in there. This email came not 3 days after they slept together. Sound familiar? If you follow my blog you know it happened to me with MMC. And if my intuition is anywhere close to accurate, its happened to you or someone you know. This is the part where we exclaim a collective WTF.

Is this the low men are sinking to these days to get some? Or is there something in this top secret memo that says, sleep with us and we'll be picking out china. Run while you can!!! This just in: Women want to get laid JUST as much as you do. Sure, when you spend a lot of time with someone (as K did in this situation and as I did in mine), sleeping with someone has some emotional connection for us. But we are NOT in love with you. Well, maybe some of us are. But that depends on where we're at in our relationship. But its not within the first couple of months of spending time together. Its not a one night stand either, we're hoping to shag you on a regular basis (if the sex is any good). But do you feel like the lowest piece of shit on earth for sleeping with a girl you've been dating and then ditch her right after?

Women are not opposed to one night stand or heavy petting with a stranger. But most of us want more than that. That's why we date. We date to find someone compatible with us emotionally, mentally and physically. We date for a means to an end (most of us anyway). So when we let you taste the honey pot, we want to pull you a little closer in every way. But not close enough to meet your parents. Not close enough for us to put a box of tampons under your sink. And not close enough for you to shit your pants thinking that we've sunk our talons into you and aren't letting go!

Do us a favor men. Be men. Take us out, show us a good time and put it on us like you should. And if all that continues going well, don't fight it and for peets sake don't panic. Its really unbecoming.

Someone, please make sure this gets in to the memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment