Thursday, October 1, 2009

Troll #2 Here kitty kitty

One of the things I enjoy about the people I have in my life is that they are incredible people. Single mothers, multi taskers, world changers. All of them are full of depth, incredibly smart and very talented. And then there is him. This post is not for the faint of heart or prudes. So if you want to click to another site its best to do that now......

Ok. For those of you who are fans of Sex and the City might remember an episode where Charlotte was going out with a man they termed Mr Pussy. He had one interest and one interest only- going down on women. Samantha said 'you can't tame mr pussy, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of New York'. Well I've got my own Mr. Pussy. We met about 3 years ago and on the surface he seemed like a decent guy. Handsome, good father, decent job. Over time however I did find him to be quite one dimensional in that our conversations were the same every time we talked. He seemed to have no spine and no real interests. Except one. And that interest my friends was my gentle flower. The first night we were together I had 4 orgasms. Yes, 4. First time in my life that anyone has brought me to such fits of pleasure in all my years. So of course, I was hooked. And he couldn't get enough. But I tried to make more of him than their actually was. So I stuck around. But soon I began to realize there was nothing there. Nothing. This was a man who when I would say 'hey' to him his reply would ALWAYS be 'horse'. At first I didn't get it, then when I did I thought it was a joke only a child would say. Especially repeatedly. Ugh. At one point when I tried to nail him down for dinner plans and he couldn't commit I gave up. The sex was incredible but for peets sake I thought I was losing brain cells dealing with him. But it didn't stop there.

In my quest to uh, 'replicate' that orgasmic feeling I experimented with a little technology, gave a couple of guys the chance to prove their worthiness but all attempts fell short. So like a werewolf responding to a full moon, I began waking up in the middle of the night trying to rack my brain for his number. I had to have it. Don't judge me! If you had it (and hell you might have) you would understand. So eventually our paths crossed again. That night he got an A++. It was a holiday romp, and apparently he was feeling especially generous. The giving season and all.

He's one troll I just can't shake. He has been trying to get at me again, and who am I to deny his desires? I have a need, he has a want, everybody wins. My girlfriend asked me if I was willing to give him another boyfriend shot. 'I actually don't mind a man who is dumber than me. In fact, I prefer it'. She had a bit of a point, but a man like Mr. Pussy cannot be tamed. He has one thing he is good at and ask him to stray and he will likely spontaneously explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment